Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Toni Kroos hangs up his boots as he’s set to leave Real Madrid and professional football



The Legendary midfielder Toni Kroos has announced his retirement from professional football. The German maestro's leaves behind a legacy of precision passing, visionary leadership, and an unparalleled work ethic.

Throughout his illustrious career, Kroos has left an indelible mark on the beautiful game. With countless accolades, With a trophy cabinet bursting with Champions League titles, Bundesliga championships, and a World Cup winner's medal, he has cemented his status as one of the greatest midfielders of all time.

The German maestro's vision, precision, and leadership on the pitch have inspired generations of footballers and fans alike. His dedication, work ethic, and passion for the game have made him a beloved figure in the football community and have earned him the respect of fans worldwide.


As he hangs up his boots, we celebrate his remarkable achievements and wish him all the best in his future endeavors. Thank you, Toni Kroos, for the memories and the inspiration!

Kroos posted on his social media handle to appreciate his fans and Madrid supporters too. The legendary midfielder made it known that his career as an active footballer will come to an end after the Euro.

“July 17th, 2014 - the day of my presentation at Real Madrid, the day that changed my life. My life as a footballer, but especially as a person”.

“It was the start of a new chapter at the biggest club in the world. After 10 years, at the end of the season this chapter comes to an end”.

“I will never forget that insolent successful time! I would particularly like to thank everyone that welcomed me with an open heart and trusted me”.

“But especially I would like to thank you, Madridistas, for your affection and your love from the first day until the last one. At the same time this decision means that my career as an active footballer will end this summer after the Euro championship”.

“I am happy and proud, that in my mind I found the right timing for my decision and that I could choose it by my own. My ambition was always to finish my career at the peak of my performance level”.

“From now on there is only one leading thought: a por la 15! HALA MADRID Y NADA MAS!”,

 The German maestro has posted.


#AdminSalv

Post a Comment

0 Comments